Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Olivier Billard <ol...@laposte.net> on 2007/05/18 14:25:53 UTC

Re: saparation of java code

Hi Grzegorz,

I jump on your answer a little bit lately, but where can I find info about Cocoon 2.2 roadmap ? I went to the GT2006 Hackathon but did not get the
info, did not managed to get it on the dev list, and as I plan to use Cocoon with Spring, Hibernate and Maven (sorry Jean-Baptiste :)) I would like to
know when it would be possible to switch to Cocoon 2.2.

Thank you !

--
Olivier Billard

Re: saparation of java code

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
now it has been solved

On 5/18/07, Olivier Billard <ol...@laposte.net> wrote:

> Hi Grzegorz,
>
> I jump on your answer a little bit lately, but where can I find info about
> Cocoon 2.2 roadmap ? I went to the GT2006 Hackathon but did not get the
> info, did not managed to get it on the dev list, and as I plan to use
> Cocoon with Spring, Hibernate and Maven (sorry Jean-Baptiste :)) I would
> like to
> know when it would be possible to switch to Cocoon 2.2.
>
> Thank you !
>
> --
> Olivier Billard
>

> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> > Dev at weitling napisał(a):
> >
> >> And: The concept of user mounted directories is lead ad absurdum when
> >> you have to put your generators & co. into a system directory.
> >>
> >> I were glad if you could prove me wrong,
> >
> > In Cocoon 2.1.x it was a serious problem (I don't know if there was a
> standard solution for this issue) and has been successfully addressed
> > in Ccocoon 2.2 which brings us almost complete implementation of Cocoon
> blocks.
> > Block in Cocoon 2.2 is really self-containing package of Cocoon's
> application. My only advice is to switch to 2.2 as soon as RC is released.
> :-)

Thanks

Bhavya Sharma

Re: saparation of java code

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
Its Ok , Thanks a lot

On 5/18/07, Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org> wrote:

> Olivier Billard pisze:
> > Hi Grzegorz,
> >
> > I jump on your answer a little bit lately, but where can I find info
> > about Cocoon 2.2 roadmap ? I went to the GT2006 Hackathon but did not
> > get the info, did not managed to get it on the dev list, and as I plan
> > to use Cocoon with Spring, Hibernate and Maven (sorry Jean-Baptiste :))
> > I would like to know when it would be possible to switch to Cocoon 2.2.
>
> I must have missed your post on dev list so I'll give an answer to your
> original question.
>
> --
> Grzegorz Kossakowski
> http://reflectingonthevicissitudes.wordpress.com/

Thanks

Bhavya Sharma

Re: saparation of java code

Posted by Olivier Billard <ol...@laposte.net>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Olivier Billard pisze:
>> Hi Grzegorz,
>>
>> I jump on your answer a little bit lately, but where can I find info
>> about Cocoon 2.2 roadmap ? I went to the GT2006 Hackathon but did not
>> get the info, did not managed to get it on the dev list, and as I plan
>> to use Cocoon with Spring, Hibernate and Maven (sorry Jean-Baptiste
>> :)) I would like to know when it would be possible to switch to Cocoon
>> 2.2.
>
> I must have missed your post on dev list so I'll give an answer to your
> original question.

Thank you very much, Grzegorz!

--
Olivier Billard