Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2014/02/27 10:29:56 UTC

[4.4] Feature request: root resize (FAO Marcus)

Hi,

Having talked about this issue recently, I'd like to request this
feature so as to avoid template duplication.
Marcus, you said you have a working patch, if you get it to apply to
4.4 I will invest time in testing it.

I have opened an issue with rationale, example etc

Don't know what else I should be doing for a feature request.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: [4.4] Feature request: root resize (FAO Marcus)

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Just updated the ticket.

Thanks for checking!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: [4.4] Feature request: root resize (FAO Marcus)

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
I've CCed him in this reply. He might have a filter for such e-mails.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.