Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Ming Zhang <bl...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/10 00:19:19 UTC

dynamic expand schema

Hi All

If I use QMF schema to describe a host, it is quite possible that I
will add cpu statistics today, and memory data tomorrow. this means i
have to change the schema from time to time. what is the good practice
for this? Do I have to recompile the schema, change the code, and
shutdown my current agent and start a new one? or i have a way to
dynamically add some as a plugin like architecture? Thanks.

Ming

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: dynamic expand schema

Posted by Ming Zhang <bl...@gmail.com>.
thanks , i checked out the trunk and found the file. will look into it.

Ming

Re: dynamic expand schema

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.