Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/18 11:37:16 UTC

Place Ignite Abbrev Plugin to ASF Ignite supplementary git repo

Hi Igniters,

There is one mode widely used tool in Apache Ignite, abbreviation plugin
for Intelli J Idea. This plugin is used by almost all experienced Ignite
contributors.

I would like to say thanks to all contributors which created this plugin:
vkazakov, sevdokimov, daradurvs, agoncharuk. And because this plugin is
also a part of our process I also want to place plugin code to ASF
repository.

What do you think about placing plugin code to supplementary Apache
repository? Please share your vision till 24 July.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Abbreviation+Rules#AbbreviationRules-IntelliJIdeaPlugin

https://github.com/dspavlov/ignite-abbrev-plugin

Re: Place Ignite Abbrev Plugin to ASF Ignite supplementary git repo

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Igniters,

I've created an empty repository :
New repository ignite-abbrev-plugin.git was created, as requested by
dpavlov.
You may view it at: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/ignite-abbrev
-plugin.git

Alex G., could you please prepare a PR with your initial changes from
https://github.com/dspavlov/ignite-abbrev-plugin/commit/4b30c1a2cff4ee4a615bc0940327035705198cbc

Later we can start to create changes if other community members agree to
place their work in the ASF repo.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.