Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2018/03/16 01:59:44 UTC

dubbo.io is not accessible, working to fix it

Hi All,

dubbo.io is not accessible right now, because the code repo has been
transferred to Apache repo, we are working to fix it.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: dubbo.io is not accessible, working to fix it

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Justin,

That's correct, the base repo is incubator-dubbo-website. It's great if you
could help us to get dubbo.apache.org up.

Thanks,
-Ian.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Based on my understanding, I've noted the next steps here[1]:

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-website/issues/8

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.