Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sanjay Raj <SR...@lumenare.com> on 2001/08/10 18:49:53 UTC

rows and columns spanning

Hi All,
I am new to FOP (FOP 0.17.0 DEV) , I have been trying to get
number-columns-spanned and number-rows-spanned properties to work. But I
have had no success so far, therefore I ask you, the creators, are the
properties supposed to work?
If yes, what is the correct usage?

Thanks in advance.

Sanjay Raj

Re: rows and columns spanning

Posted by Petr Andrs <pa...@artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>.
I am not sure, but I think colspans work in 0.17, rowspan support was
added quite recently and works in current CVS version. Examples of
usage are on CVS and in distribution as well.

pa