Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2006/04/26 17:59:47 UTC

Missing assembly_1.xml from upgrade module test data?

I get a test failure in modules/upgrade:

Testcase: test5(org.apache.geronimo.upgrade.Upgrade1_0To1_1Test):       Caused a
n ERROR
 (No such file or directory)
java.io.FileNotFoundException:  (No such file or directory)

Where test5 refers to assembly_1.xml and I don't see that in src/test-data.

I'm disabling the test for now.

Thanks,
     Aaron

Re: Missing assembly_1.xml from upgrade module test data?

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.