Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by inalasuresh <in...@care2.com> on 2008/05/09 08:47:49 UTC

Problem with using myfaces1.1.4 / tomahawk1.1.3 /RichFaces 3.1 - So please Kindly help me out..

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17142279/Issue%2BSnapShot.jpg Issue+SnapShot.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17142279/Issue%2BSnapShot.jpeg

I am using myfaces1.1.4 / tomahawk1.1.3 /richfaces 3.1.0 In my application

The problem is:
when the page loades at the first time the  is working fine. when i click
the pagination the problem is occuring.

On clicking on pagination(t:dataScroller) the a4j:commandlink not getting
called on first click after click 3 or 4 or n.. time  the action is getting
called.

initially we were using myfaces1.1.4 / tomahawk1.1.3 /ajax4jsf1.1 there is
no issue with the  the application was working fine.

when we integrated the richfaces with these specifications myfaces1.1.4 /
tomahawk1.1.3 /richfaces 3.1.0
the application is giving the problem for

I stuck with this problem.
so please give me respose ASAP....

Can richfaces cause some problem to the Myfaces/Tomahawk components? Is
there any Myfaces/Tomahawk component that does not work.

i attached the following code and SnapShot:

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://richfaces.org/a4j" prefix="a4j"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://richfaces.org/rich" prefix="rich"%>

	1?'../images/previous.gif':'../images/previous_disable.gif'}"
		border="0" />

Thanks & regards
 suresh.