Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <td...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/26 14:33:57 UTC

Is Apache ServiceMix a container like Docker?

Subject: Is Apache ServiceMix a container like Docker?

Good day from Singapore,

Is Apache ServiceMix a container like Docker?

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore
26 July 2022 Tuesday
Blogs:
https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com
https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com

Re: Is Apache ServiceMix a container like Docker?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
https://karaf.apache.org

On Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 4:42 PM Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming

Posted by Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <td...@gmail.com>.
Dear Matt Pavlovich,

Noted with thanks.

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.