Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by "Hicks, Bob" <BH...@osc.uscg.mil> on 2005/04/29 15:26:15 UTC

Version .50 on Windows

I just installed it and looked at the mod it does to httpd.conf:

    Alias /rivet/ "C:\Tcl\lib/rivet0.5.0/tests/"
    <Directory "C:\Tcl\lib/rivet0.5.0/tests/">
        Options Indexes FollowSymlinks MultiViews
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

I am not sure if Apache will blow up on the mixing of path delimeters
between \ and /...but at least for ascetic purposes they should all slant
the same way.  : )

Bob

Re: Version .50 on Windows

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
Karl Lehenbauer <ka...@sc.com> writes:

> Oh my goodness.  Rivet in the CVS tree has evolved far beyond 0.5.0.

Hrm... 0.5.0 is the latest I did recently...  I don't think much has
gone in since then.

> We really need to cut a new release.  Would anyone be interested in
> carving the Windows release?

I think patthoyts did one for 0.5.0.

Perhaps we should do a 1.0 release and make some noise about it:-)

--
David N. Welton
 - http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Apache, Linux, Tcl Consulting