Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jeremy Hinegardner <je...@hinegardner.org> on 2010/11/01 21:29:05 UTC

Re: Use SolrCloud (SOLR-1873) on trunk, or with 1.4.1?

I took a swag at applying SOLR-1873 to branch_3x.  It applied mostly, most
of the rest of the issues where Zookeeper integrations, and those
appliedly cleanly by hand.

There were also a few constants and such that need to be pulled in from trunk.

At the moment, it passes all the tests.  I have not actually used it yet,
and probably won't for a few weeks, but if someone else wants to try it out:

    http://github.com/collectiveintellect/lucene-solr/tree/branch_3x-cloud

Have at it.

enjoy,

-jeremy