Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Nicolas Peltier <np...@adobe.com> on 2015/12/08 10:02:03 UTC

[apachecms] contributing documentation for non commiters

Hi,

i’ve tried yesterday to contribute some documentation but i can’t find how to visualise my changes, i saw the /tools/build/build_site.pl e.g. but after having installed YAML, XML, Twitter, and i don’t remember other deps, i failed to install SVN module dependency on my mac (some build issue), woke up, and told myself there must be an easier way :-)

So i basically added a mdtext file, and modified another with a link to it, ideally i’d only need to visualize the changes on those two files. Can someone tell me how to (simply) do this?

Thanks,
Nicolas

Re: [apachecms] contributing documentation for non commiters

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <np...@adobe.com>.
Thanks Bertrand! it helps, actually used a mix of the online tool for previewing and svn diff for generating the patch

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <np...@adobe.com>.
anyone?

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <np...@adobe.com>.
Thanks Stefan, ok it’s just i’ve seen several plugins & wanted to double check but ok, will do that, thanks!

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.