Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kommineni, Sateesh (IndSys)" <sa...@geind.ge.com> on 2003/09/23 12:39:44 UTC

J2EE Pattern implementing Classes in Struts

Hi All,

  Can we identify a one to one mapping between the J2EE Patterns and the classes which implement these patterns in Struts..

   I tried identifying the Patterns in the Presentation Tier . Let me know your thoughts..

  Intercepting Filters    ---  Classes Specified using the Plug-in tag in struts-config.xml
  Front Controller        ---  Action Servlet
  Context Object          ---
  View Helper             ---  All the tag lib classes that comes with Struts
  Application Controller  ---  Request Processor and Action Classes as Targets
  Dispatcher              ---  Action Forward
  Composite View          ---  This won't be provided as such in the Framework, will be used in App
  Dispatcher View         ---
                               One of them will be used depending on the context . If the Business 					 processing needs to be done in View Helpers use Dispatcher View 						 other wise use Service to Worker
  Service to Worker	  ---

Thanks in Advance
Sateesh