Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Jingyi Mei <jm...@pivotal.io> on 2018/05/03 00:11:13 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache MADlib 1.14 Release (RC1)

Hi All,

The vote for releasing Apache MADlib 1.14 Release (RC1) passed with 4
binding +1s, 4 non-binding +1s, and no 0 or -1 votes. Here are the results:

Binding (PMC members) +1s (4):
Frank McQuillan
Orhan Kislal
Nandish Jayaram
Rahul Iyer

Non-binding (non-PMC members) +1s (4):
Nikhil Kak
Rashmi Raghu
Srivatsan Ramanujam
Ed Espino

Official vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/7c95cd48a433d3e38d4f4924c0d81f88324ab1f8bf9f79afbf345134@%3Cdev.madlib.apache.org%3E

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to review and vote. We will now
proceed with the release (moving artifacts, release tagging,
announcements, etc).

FYI: I will need the assistance of a PMC member to move the artifacts
on the dist subversion repository. Thanks!

Regards,
Jingyi Mei

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache MADlib 1.14 Release (RC1)

Posted by Orhan Kislal <ok...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks Jingyi, I can handle committer required tasks.

Best regards,

Orhan Kislal

Posted by Jingyi Mei <jm...@pivotal.io>.
Hi all,

In the previous voting result email, we announced 4 binding +1s, 4
non-binding +1s, and no 0 or -1 votes for MADlib 1.14 Release. We are sorry
that we listed Srivatsan Ramanujam and Rashmi Raghu's votes as non-binding.
Actually Srivatsan Ramanujam and Rashmi Raghu are PMC members and they are
members of Apache MADlib Committee.  Here are the correct voting results:

Binding (PMC members) +1s (6):
Frank McQuillan
Orhan Kislal
Nandish Jayaram
Rahul Iyer
Rashmi Raghu
Srivatsan Ramanujam

Non-binding (non-PMC members) +1s (2):
Nikhil Kak
Ed Espino

No 0 or -1 votes.

Official vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/7c95cd48a433d3e38d4f4924c0d81f
88324ab1f8bf9f79afbf345134@%3Cdev.madlib.apache.org%3E

Thanks to everyone again for taking the time to review and vote, and
apologies for the confusion.

Regards,
Jingyi Mei

Posted by Jingyi Mei <jm...@pivotal.io>.