Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ramon Casha <ra...@linux.org.mt> on 2004/12/09 11:35:33 UTC

WebServiceProxyGenerator does not do redirects correctly

The commons HttpClient library does not automatically do redirects (see
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/redirects.html). So, when
the WebServiceProxyGenerator receives a redirect response, which has no
body, it chokes on it. In my case I was trying to proxy a JSPWiki
instance - the POST requests, which generate a 302 response, caused this
error. It seems that the redirects have to be handled by the
WebServiceProxyGenerator class.

--
Ramon Casha <ramon.casha (at) linux.org.mt>
Malta Linux User Group