Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@mail.lt> on 2002/06/16 19:57:38 UTC

[VOTE] new commiter Stephen Colebourne

I want to nominate Stephen Colebourne as commiter on  commons and sandbox,
He is one of the most active contributors with the great ideas and we know
his code.
I think we need to give him chance to do more for commons project.
We will need him in new project for reflection/introspection, proposal you
can find on this list( [BeanUtils][Betwixt][commons] [jxpath] Proposal:
Reflection/Introspection/MetaData package)
+1

Re: [VOTE] new commiter Stephen Colebourne

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@centras.lt>.
sorry, it is something wrong with my server. This message is out of date.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>