Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Adonis Amore <in...@myrealbox.com> on 2002/01/23 15:47:41 UTC

The big ETC

WOW, great resonance!
Martin will you create the webpage where everyone can enter himself for the
ETC?
Wouldn't it be good to make a link from the apache-sites to these webpage
for those people who are not in the "Turbine Users List". I think, it's a
very good idea of Christoph to combine the ETC with a workshop that will
discuss more than the documentation.

Adonis

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Wed, 2002-03-06 at 05:46, Colm McCartan wrote:

> Martin van den Bemt wrote:
>
> > I am currently writing a mail to Jason to get a broader attention (besides
> > this mailinglist) for this meeting.. If we are going to do it, we want to do
> > it good.
> > I will keep everyone informed about the progress and the site will be
> > available later today in a very basic form. (just some mail links and names
> > and currently proposed ideas for an agenda).
>

> Have there been any further developments wrt this?

I sent Martin some details about when I would be arriving so he could
try to arrange it. I'll let him speak about it, I'm pretty flexible.

> colm mccartan
> panasonic owl uk
> colmm@owl.co.uk
> (44) 131 561 1035

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

RE: The big ETC

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ma...@isallineed.org>.
I first await the plans of Jason, that he will send me this week. Based on
that we can determine if we need 1 or 2 days, which is necessary to get the
appropiate conference space. Everyone on the list of
http://turbine.isallineed.org will be send an e-mail when the website is
updated (I will send a mail to turbine-user list to btw).
The current dates that are suitable for Jason are the 28th of April and an
optional 29th (that is if we don't have enough time to do everything on the
28th).
Hope this helps.

Mvgr,
Martin