Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Chaitanya Kadaru <ch...@oracle.com> on 2006/06/13 18:09:07 UTC

integrating ADF with myfaces

Hi  I downloaded the ADF components and i am already an user of myfaces.  What is the best way to integrate adf faces along with myfaces.  are there any steps or documentation to doing that? Do we need to change anything in web.xml or faces-config.xml or listener etc.  Does adf has it own implementation of JSF or is it on top of apache myfaces or sun RI?  Your help is highly appreciated.  <!-- Converted from text/rtf format  -->
Thanks
Chaitanya Kadaru
From: Paulo Cheque [mailto:paulocheque@gmail.com]  Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 5:19 PM To: users@myfaces.apache.org Subject: ADF compiled Hi, Where I can find a link to download a compiled ADF components, i.e., a jar or a collection of jars to add in my application? I would like to use a dataTable with checkboxes (like af:tableSelectMany ( http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/htdocs/partners/addins/exchange/jsf/doc/tagdoc/core/imageIndex.html). Thanks in advance. Paulo

Re: integrating ADF with myfaces

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
sorry

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Building_ADF_With_Maven
[2] still right ;-)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Well,

Re: Re: integrating ADF with myfaces

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
:)

Stay tuned for more cool stuff

Looked at the (growing) wiki ?

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/ADF_Faces

Posted by Nicklas Karlsson <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
not yet nicklas,

Bernd and me will bring Trinidad to the continuum nbuild system.

Regards,
Matthias

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Yes, ADF/Trinidad is "just" a componant library.

Trinidad's goal is to provide very easy to use components.
Runs with RI and MyFaces

MyFaces is used in the examples as runtime; since this aims to be a
MyFaces subproject after incubation phase.

MyFaces is TCK compliant, means all of the javax.faces.*** API and
it's impl is implemented and works as expected.

I strongly recommend you to read [1] and [2] for further informations.

-Matthias

[1] http://myfaces.apache.org
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18
48282 Emsdetten
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Antwort: Re: integrating ADF with myfaces

Posted by ho...@bayerbbs.com.

Posted by Chaitanya Kadaru <ch...@oracle.com>.
 Matthias

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.