Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Jason Rutherglen <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/23 05:05:35 UTC

Tag Index

In reference to LUCENE-1292, am thinking the structure of the tag index term
dictionary file can reuse Lucene .tii and .tis code also storing a number
per term, and use
http://dsiutils.dsi.unimi.it/docs/it/unimi/dsi/io/InputBitStream.html to
store the docs associated with a term between the terms.  Is GNU license ok
for Apache?  I know this has been asked, would be helpful to have some
specific link to review.  The IndexReader.document call can lookup from a
separate file that stores the term numbers for each doc.  What is the best
way to structure this file?

Re: Tag Index

Posted by Jason Rutherglen <ja...@gmail.com>.
Actually, will use MultiLevelSkipListReader for termdocs.