Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jipu Jiang <j....@nesc.gla.ac.uk> on 2009/11/04 00:28:27 UTC

Doubleselect tag doubleEmptyOption

Dear all,

Did anyone used the doubleEmptyOption parameter of the doubleselect tag
in struts2? I have used it to create an empty option for the second
select box. However no empty option is added. In addition, the
doubleHeaderKey and doubleHeaderValue parameters are also seems has no
effect at all. I checked the doubleselect.vm file, and I haven't found
anything regarding the above three parameters. So are these not
implemented? Or I just configured wrong. I am using Struts 2.1.8.

Many thanks for any reply in advance,
Nathan