Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Claude Libois <cl...@student.fsa.ucl.ac.be> on 2003/07/30 16:04:59 UTC

Using javacc for QueryParser.jj

Hello. I wanted to use the Highlighter from Maik Schreiber but i had a
big problem:
In order to use it I need to change Lucene core . That's what I did but
there is a file QueryParser.jj and I don't know how to compile it. I
found that I have to use javacc but I don't know how. Can someone help
me whih that?
CLaude

Re: Using javacc for QueryParser.jj

Posted by Kelvin Tan <li...@relevanz.com>.
Claude,

Maik's code is not updated for current Lucene build. A couple of days ago, I
posted a link to Mark Harwood's code which works nicely.

http://home.clara.net/markharwood/lucene/highlight.htm