Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Renuka <re...@bigtec.org> on 2002/11/19 09:42:13 UTC

Invoke session

Hi
i am trying to invoke sessions in my vm file. I am not using the Turbine security services at all. I am extending the velocity screen and not importing the org. compamy.om.security.
 could someone suggest me how to  invoke sessions  and adding required data into the session?
Regards
Renuka

Re: Invoke session

Posted by Rodney Schneider <ro...@actf.com.au>.