Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Cristian Gonzalo Gary <cr...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/19 03:45:24 UTC

T5 create a grid with columns dynamics?

i need a grid with columns dynamics,  filled with data  from different source
. exist a any way to do this.?

Thanks , Gracias.

Re: T5 create a grid with columns dynamics?

Posted by Ezra Epstein <ez...@yahoo.com>.
There is no requirement that there be a class.  You can just create your own implementation of BeanModel and do whatever you choose.  BeanModel is an interface.

Cristian Gonzalo Gary <cr...@gmail.com> wrote:
For each name in column needs an attribute of a class.
I need to create a grid, with column names that are not associated with a
class

Posted by Cristian Gonzalo Gary <cr...@gmail.com>.