Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Vianen, Jeroen van" <je...@satama.com> on 2004/08/08 20:43:19 UTC

RE: Sandbox

Hi Glenn,

I saw you added mailer2 to the automated build, but I didn't see it show up,
while datagrid did. Is there anything wrong with the build or its
prerequisites?

Regards,

Jeroen

Re: Sandbox

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 08:43:19PM +0200, Vianen, Jeroen van wrote:
> Hi Glenn,

I thought I had all the dependencies resolved for mailer2, I must
have missed one.  I'll get it fixed in the next day or two.

Glenn