Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/13 05:23:11 UTC

$renderRequest.createActionURL() and portlet communication

I am trying to post a from to one of the portlets I have on the page. I
am using $renderRequest.createActionURL()  as the action. However it's
not giving me the correct URL. In fact I don't feel I understand this
correctly. All I know is that createActionURL returns the link where the
portlet is expecting its data at. But how it works ? and what do I use
to get the action url for a specific portlet ?

Thank you in advance.

Re: $renderRequest.createActionURL() and portlet communication

Posted by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Woosan. I will look at the code and see where do I get from
there. I need to do this in velocity in the theme so I think I have to
dig a little bit more.

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Mansour,

Posted by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com>.