Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ishan <is...@germinait.com> on 2012/03/26 07:08:05 UTC

Usage of * as a first character in wild card query

Hi,

I need to query on solr with * as a first character in query.
For eg. Content indexed in*  "Be careful"
*and query i want to fire is  **ful
*But solr does not allow * as  a first character in wildcard query.
Plz let me know if there is any other alternative for doing this*.
*
--
Thanks & Regards,
Isan Fulia.

Re: Usage of * as a first character in wild card query

Posted by Pawel Rog <pa...@gmail.com>.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters#solr.ReversedWildcardFilterFactory