Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/13 02:12:45 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Release Commons Parent 24 based on RC2 (lazy consensus)

On 10 March 2012 01:02, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a VOTE to release commons-parent 24 based on RC2.
>
> As agreed previously, commons parent release votes operate on lazy
> consensus, i.e. the vote is assumed to have passed if 72 hours have
> elapsed without an objection.

72 hours have now elapsed since the vote was started.
There have been no objections, so the vote passes by lazy consensus.

I will proceed with the formal release shortly.
[Note: it can take several hours - up to 1 day - for Maven Central to catch up]

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Commons Parent 24 based on RC2 (lazy consensus)

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:12 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10 March 2012 01:02, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is a VOTE to release commons-parent 24 based on RC2.
> >
> > As agreed previously, commons parent release votes operate on lazy
> > consensus, i.e. the vote is assumed to have passed if 72 hours have
> > elapsed without an objection.
>
> 72 hours have now elapsed since the vote was started.
> There have been no objections, so the vote passes by lazy consensus.
>
> I will proceed with the formal release shortly.
> [Note: it can take several hours - up to 1 day - for Maven Central to
> catch up]

Thank you pushing this through.

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com