Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gavin Mabie <ga...@urbannex.co.za> on 2011/08/02 17:43:02 UTC

HTML markup in database

Hi

I have added a visual-editor-enable="true" element to the story field in the
EditCustRequestItem form.  The HTML markup is now saved in the database -
but when I want to render the content ${custRequestItem.story} with an
ftl-file the markup shows eg <strong>Something</strong>.  How do I get rid
of the markup?

Thanks

Gavin

RE: HTML markup in database

Posted by Gavin Mabie <ga...@urbannex.co.za>.
Thanks Scott!

${StringUtil.wrapString(custRequestItem.story)}

Regards
Scott

Re: HTML markup in database

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.