Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ken Perl <ke...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/01 03:36:34 UTC

IntelliJ JDK path

Hi,
I build a IntelliJ project by using maven -o m:intellij and can open
the project in the IDE, the problem is I can't set the classpath or
use system's JDK for a module, while this could be done in a new
project, so I guess this is not IntelliJ 's issue.
The result is many java symbols can't be resolved in the IDE.
Any thoughts?

--
perl -e 'print unpack(u,"62V5N\"FME;G\!E<FQ`9VUA:6PN8V]M\"\@``
")'

Re: IntelliJ JDK path

Posted by Ken Perl <ke...@gmail.com>.
I am trying the 1.0 snapshot, is this D.J.'s version?
The new version plugin 1.6 downloaded, could I re-build the IntelliJ
again offline? I tried offline mode, the problem is still there.

Online mode is too waste time since it is trying to download the
geronimo-1.0-snapshot.zip(64+MB), etc.

Re: IntelliJ JDK path

Posted by Ken Perl <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi, just saw your reply, your 1.5 jar fix the issue, thanks.

Re: IntelliJ JDK path

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.

Re: IntelliJ JDK path

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.