Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2007/08/23 19:36:44 UTC

Adding the distributed runtime artifacts to the distribution

I'm just in the process of adding the modules related to the distributed
runtime to the distribution.

binding-sca-axis2
distributed-impl

The calculator-distributed sample, which is currently part of the
distribution, requires them. Is everyone happy with this change. If so I'll
go ahead and check in.

Regards

Simon

Re: Adding the distributed runtime artifacts to the distribution

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Simon Laws wrote:
> On 8/24/07, shaoguang geng <ge...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Simon,
>> I'm very interesting in Tuscany's distributed model. And I'm sure this
>> would be very important to Tuscany's future.
>>
>> Ok, now, I'm not sure my debugging currect is all correct, but upto now,
>> I'm in error of java2wsdl process.
>>
>> Are you doing thing on this error, or shall I do something on it for you
>> and Tuscany?
>>
>> Gook Luck.
>>
>> Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote: On 8/23/07, Jean-Sebastien
>> Delfino  wrote:

>> distributed

>>> I'll

>>> +1, I'm happy with it :)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jean-Sebastien

>> Ok - I just made the change. I added a couple of lines to the changes file
>> also.
>>
>> There is a new README and ant build file in the sample
>> (calculator-distributed) for anyone interested in taking a look.
>>
>> Simon
>>

>> ---------------------------------
>> Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
>> Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
>>

> Hi Shaoguang
>
> I'm not looking at java2wsdl errors at the moment so if you have some
> thoughts on it then that would be great.
>
> Regards
>
> Simon

Hi,

What was the Java2wsdl error in the calculator-distributed sample?

Is it fixed now?

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Adding the distributed runtime artifacts to the distribution

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by shaoguang geng <ge...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Simon,

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Simon Laws wrote:
> I'm just in the process of adding the modules related to the distributed
> runtime to the distribution.
>
> binding-sca-axis2
> distributed-impl
>
> The calculator-distributed sample, which is currently part of the
> distribution, requires them. Is everyone happy with this change. If so I'll
> go ahead and check in.
>
> Regards
>
> Simon

+1, I'm happy with it :)

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Adding the distributed runtime artifacts to the distribution

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Sounds ok to me.

   ...ant