Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/23 09:20:42 UTC

[Axis2]How to create PGP,SHA,MD5 keys for the M1 release

Hi All;

How we should generate the PGP, SHA, MDP keys ..for sign the Axis2-M1
distributions?
I think we should use new Set of keys, how should we generate them and
where should we put the private keys?

Thanks
Srinath

Re: [Axis2]How to create PGP,SHA,MD5 keys for the M1 release

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
No need to sign Milestone releases. See jakarta wiki documentation on
generating the keys. All keys are tied to individuals, not the
project. So you keep your private key safe.

-- dims