Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2005/12/16 19:48:55 UTC

activeio version and re-packaging.

Now that activeio is under the apache flag, I planning on doing the
package rename deal and use this opportunity to do some spring
cleaning.  I'm planning on:

* renaming org.activeio to org.apache.activeio
* going to a multi module build process so that we can make aio
adapter an optional part of the build (since it's dependency is not
easy to access)
* reorganize all the different io model in to their own packages.
* rev up to 3.0-SNAPSHOT since this going to be a major change :)

Please let me know if anyone will have an issue with this.  ActiveMQ
will depend on v 2.1 until we finalize 3.0

Regards,
Hiram