Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by linshan <ma...@163.com> on 2020/08/19 03:02:43 UTC

[DISCUSS] Support Spark Structured Streaming read from Hudi table

hi team:
     I need  help,After a few days of thinking, trial and error, I have no idea.I wrote the relevant information on this page。Please follow this link(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-1126)。

Best,
linshan-ma

Re: [DISCUSS] Support Spark Structured Streaming read from Hudi table

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
I would for all these new things to be revamped on top of Spark 3's newer
APIs
(it's kind of frustrating that the datasource APIs don't stabilize easily
in Spark)

I am thinking we can implement a "hudi3" format using Spark 3, with support
for SQL Merges, existing functionality and a redone Spark Structured
Streaming support.

I know I may be increasing the scope. So feel free to push back and have
this just be about getting the streaming reads working as well.