Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jean-Marie Landri <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/05 11:53:14 UTC

resize chat width - system crashed

hello
when resizing the OverAllChat.lzx and sending message the system crashes at
every participants pc
then we can't use openmeetings until compiling new one.
of course i have made the output chat with the same elements,
and the appearing is great.
what can cause this problem?

thank you

Re: resize chat width - system crashed

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
You want to make the chat a permanent minimizable chat-icon similar to
Facebook's or G+'s chat right? Yes well this is already a feature
request that I plan to work on too :)

But there is more involved that changing x,y,width,height positions,
you have to change the layout and move the "view" in the "tree"
somewhere up to the layout's root tree node.
As the chat is already so far modularized it should be no big problem
however you will still need to code the functionality to minimize and
maximize it and build a new container for it.

Sebastian

Posted by Jean-Marie Landri <je...@gmail.com>.
Sorry Sir,

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.