Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alejandro Scandroli <as...@codehaus.org> on 2011/03/01 21:26:06 UTC

Re: [ANN] Tapestry Facebook components

Excellent Barry, Thank you!
I'm working with facebook and having the code packaged as a library is great.
I'm already using it. If you don't mind I will send you a couple of
pull requests (I see some room for improvements).

Thanks!
Alejandro.

Posted by Barry Books <tr...@gmail.com>.
I'd be happy to put changes back into it if I can figure out how to
get git to work. This is my first attempt at it.