Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Shelli D. Orton" <sh...@wmode.com> on 2008/04/01 22:29:26 UTC

Advance RadioChoice Examples

I'm trying to figure out how to have a RadioChoice's display value be different from the option value.  For example, I want to display:

(x) Display Options on Single Page
( ) Display Options on Mulitple Pages

But I want the value saved to the model to be either "single" or "multiple".  I'm guessing it has to do with using a RadioChoice constructor that takes a IChoiceRenderer that has overridden methods that do what I want.  But I can't find any but the simplest of of RadioChoice examples.

Can someone point me to web resource or show me how this is done?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Advance RadioChoice Examples

Posted by Al Maw <wi...@almaw.com>.
You have to use the constructor that takes an IChoiceRenderer, same as any
other AbstractChoice component like a DropDownChoice. You should be able to
figure the rest out from the JavaDocs and examples for that.

Regards,

Al