Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by David Kemp <dr...@chromium.org> on 2013/12/13 22:02:05 UTC

ios-deploy issues

Hi all,
I am having pretty regular problems with phonegap/ios-deploy. It seems
generally unreliable, failing about 30-40% of the time. A very common
failure mode is:

Assertion failed: (AMDeviceStartService(device,
CFSTR("com.apple.debugserver"), &gdbfd, NULL) == 0), function
start_remote_debug_server, file ios-deploy.c, line 524.

I seem to have the newest published version, is anyone looking at this?

I note that this has been reported by someone else as well:

https://github.com/phonegap/ios-deploy/issues/11

Re: ios-deploy issues

Posted by David Kemp <dr...@chromium.org>.
Thanks!
I have updated Medic and at the moment ios-deploy is working correctly.

Re: ios-deploy issues

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: ios-deploy issues

Posted by David Kemp <dr...@chromium.org>.