Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by AxisBeta2User <ju...@hotmail.com> on 2002/05/31 22:56:31 UTC

Publishing service with .jws file

Hi,

I have a FirstService.jws file that has two classes in it. class FirstService and class Helper.  I copied it to the <Webapp-rot>/axis directory. When I call this service, axis is able to compile this jws file into 2 classes (FirstService and Helper) but I get the following exception.

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Helper
        at FirstService.doExec(FirstService.java:19).

Why axis is not able to find the Helper.class file?

Thanks