Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Charles Allen <ch...@metamarkets.com> on 2016/12/09 20:11:07 UTC

Multi-agent machine

Is it possible to setup a machine such that multiple mesos agents are
running on the same machine and registering with the same master?

For example, with different cgroup roots or different default working
directory.

Re: Multi-agent machine

Posted by Charles Allen <ch...@metamarkets.com>.
Ok, thanks!

Re: Multi-agent machine

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org>.

Re: Multi-agent machine

Posted by Charles Allen <ch...@metamarkets.com>.
Thanks for the insight.

Re: Multi-agent machine

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Charles,

Re: Multi-agent machine

Posted by Charles Allen <ch...@metamarkets.com>.
Use case:

setting cgroup root per agent so that I can better control kernel level
tunings

RE: Multi-agent machine

Posted by Petr Novak <os...@gmail.com>.