Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by vinothk <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/15 15:28:55 UTC

Re: org.apache.servicemix.common package not found in 3.1.2

vinothk wrote:

> Yes it is a typo error, I am using servicemix 3.1.2 and maven-2.0.7 .
> I can see the org.apache.servicemix.component,
> org.apache.servicemix.beanflow , executor, jbi etc in my local copy of
> service mix archive. The org.apache.servicemix.common is not avilable.
>

> Pieter Delmee-2 wrote:
>>
>> vinothk wrote:
>>> I'm using serviceMix 3.12. The IDE unable to reslove the BaseBootstrap
>>> class.
>>> The classpath has been set to all the jar files in serviceMix3.12 lib
>>> folder
>>> and optional folder. Most of the other packages are resolved by the
>>> eclipse
>>> IDE. Only the import statement

Posted by Pieter Delmee <in...@rocadel.nl>.
I think that's because it serves no function on its own.
If you have a maven project and include it in the dependencies it will
be downloaded into your repository and included in your SU. Use mvn
eclipse:eclipse to update your project (if you're using eclipse that is)

If you're not using maven you can download the jar here:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-common/3.1.2/