Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2006/03/04 20:56:28 UTC

refactoring shared finished

Hi!

So its done now. I moved all the stuff (except DummyForm) out of shared
to tomahawk.
Also the JavaScriptDetectorFilter is moved from impl to tomahawk now.

All the filters I came along during refactoring are now in
tomahawk/org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter
ALSO THE ExtensionsFilter - but here I left an almost empty class back
which inherits from the class on the new place, so it still works
without any change on the user side (should avoid some support
postings), though - as simple warning will tell the user to adjust to
the new FQN.

And then, I have to say sorry that the release has been delayed due to
my work. The shared branch 1.1.2 is now useless as it is :-(
You can hit me, but now we have a almost clean shared. Isnt that bad, is it?
I think, best will be to re-tag now.

Ciao,
Mario

Re: refactoring shared finished

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Sean Schofield schrieb:
> What shared branch?  There is only trunk ... did you mean core branch?

Yes, for sure :-o all this shared/core and core/src and so on drives me
crazy :-)

---

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
What shared branch?  There is only trunk ... did you mean core branch?
 If the shared stuff is ready then lets put that up for a vote to
release.  Then we change the dependency on the core branch and do
final testing.  If we are ready can someone start a [VOTE] thread on
the dev list for releasing shared?  This is a *requirement* for
releasing the core.

Sean