Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Rajath Sakkari K <Ra...@fico.com> on 2015/08/31 07:44:32 UTC

Feedback on TomEE 1.7.2

Hi,
I downloaded the TomEE Plus package (apache-tomee-1.7.2-plus.tar.gz<http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/tomee/tomee-1.7.2/apache-tomee-1.7.2-plus.tar.gz>). This package donot contain the webApp for TomEE GUI. Unable to access TomEE GUI from main page.
How can I get the GUI working or am I missing some configuration here.

Regards,
Rajath Sakkari K

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately.

Re: Feedback on TomEE 1.7.2

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
Hi Rajath,

This is the guy: