Posted to builds@apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com> on 2017/06/23 03:56:07 UTC

Tons of nodes offline/broken

Hi all.

	Just noticed that there are a ton of H nodes offline and qnode3 is failing builds because it is out of space.

Thanks.

Re: Tons of nodes offline/broken

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.
> On Jun 23, 2017, at 10:03 AM, Daniel Pono Takamori <po...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Looks like this is relatively adaptable to deploying for other builds,
> if not generalizable to use in a cron.  Thanks a bunch!

	You're welcome.  For those that have never seen Apache Yetus activate it's cleanup mode, here's a sample:

			https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YETUS-Build/589/consoleFull

Re: Tons of nodes offline/broken

Posted by Daniel Pono Takamori <po...@apache.org>.
Looks like this is relatively adaptable to deploying for other builds,
if not generalizable to use in a cron.  Thanks a bunch!

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

Posted by Daniel Pono Takamori <po...@apache.org>.
Docker filled up /var/ so I cleared out the old images.  Going to work
on making sure docker isn't a disk hog in the future.

Sent an e-mail to Y! about getting the H nodes kicked, thanks for
letting us know.

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 8:56 PM, Allen Wittenauer