Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by br8acla6 <br...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/08/12 02:10:21 UTC

WordPerfect Conversion

Would you please tell me how to install the WordPerfect conversion tool?

Re: WordPerfect Conversion

Posted by zahra a <na...@gmail.com>.
because openoffice and libreoffice both are very close to each other
and are compatible with other formats which are used in different
programs, you dont have any problem using them.
meanwhile, if you open for example your word perfect document, you can
save as other formats like odt or microsoft formats, which one
exception.
openoffice can open both doc and docx format and read them but only
can save as doc, but libreoffice even can save them as docx.

Re: WordPerfect Conversion

Posted by zahra a <na...@gmail.com>.
hi.