Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Kotabagi, Karan" <kk...@iu.edu> on 2018/03/26 16:16:34 UTC

[GSoC] Integrate NextCloud for Apache Airavata's Data Transfer Use Cases

Hi Team,

I have drafted the Gsoc proposal - "Integrate NextCloud for Apache Airavata's Data Transfer Use Cases?"  for the JIRA issue at link 1.

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-2722?

Please review the draft proposal shared with google drive link 2, and provide your feedback.

2. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yAyA1xXTWT6keco2nNtzAcSc6e5wEouV-3sZfY8_gG8/edit?usp=sharing

Regards
Karan Kotabagi
School of Informatics and Computing
Indiana University, Bloomington

Re: [GSoC] Integrate NextCloud for Apache Airavata's Data Transfer Use Cases

Posted by "Kotabagi, Karan" <kk...@iu.edu>.
Hi Suresh,

Thanks for the feedback, I will update the mentioned changes.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Karan,