Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org> on 2020/09/15 12:31:21 UTC

Sep. Y2020 Hadoop Meetup in China

Hi,
    Last year Aug, we had a very successful meetup in Beijing (
https://blogs.apache.org/hadoop) which help to promote hadoop user adoption
and development locally. This year, we would like to do it again in
Shanghai on 9/26.
     So if you have topic to share on hadoop development or some relevant
 interesting case. Please nominate it by replying this letter or contact me
directly. Slot is limited, first come first serve. Thanks!
      BTW, this meetup is plan to be offline. If many people want to share
but cannot come to Shanghai by then, we can plan something online later.

Thanks,

Junping

Re: Sep. Y2020 Hadoop Meetup in China

Posted by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
hi

This is good news.
The hadoop meetup held in Beijing last year was very successful and
attracted many participants.
Looking forward to it very much !!!

Posted by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
hi