Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <ip...@storpool.com> on 2020/09/01 14:45:13 UTC

Webinar Invite: Building a Large Scale IaaS with CloudStack and SDS

 Hi all,

I am writing to invite you for an *upcoming webinar - Building a
Large-Scale IaaS with CloudStack and SDS. *
We will cover the challenges when building IaaS and why CloudStack is the
perfect choice for companies offering IaaS. As a co-organizer and guest
speaker, we have the UK-based cloud and managed services provider Amito.
They will talk about their technology stack and how they solved challenges
like performance.
*We will be happy if you join us on Sept 29th, at 4 pm UK time at Zoom:*
*https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/3915988663236/WN_pPY9s_hWRBKCPJncoDwhMQ
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/3915988663236/WN_pPY9s_hWRBKCPJncoDwhMQ>*

Also, if you are managing an IaaS with CloudStack, *you are most welcome to
join the webinar with a few slides.*

Cheers,
Ivet

*Ivet Petrova Madzharova*
*Marketing Manager*

*StorPool Storage*
m:
l:
+359883321596
linkedin.com/in/ivpetrova <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ivpetrova>
e:
w:
ip@storpool.com
www.storpool.com

[image: https://www.storpool.com] <https://www.storpool.com>

RE: Re: Webinar Invite: Building a Large Scale IaaS with CloudStackand SDS

Posted by "Mvesal@NuvolaCore" <mv...@nuvolacore.com>.
Hello Ivet,

Thanks to you and Giles for letting us to know about this.  I will try to attend with couple of people from our team here. We are following the same path you are going and we are building a 1500-2500 cores mini-data centre in our building (very appropriate) in our city on CloudStack and all kinds of other technologies.

I have must  say that a few months ago I sent a couple of emails to you and your company website contact info requesting for closer cooperation with our companies (Storpool, NuvolaCore and Synetic), but I never received any acknowledgment.  I was very disappointed and stop sending more emails.  Just thought to let you know about this.

Regardless, we would like to explore possible synergy between our companies and who knows maybe we can become good partners in the future.

Thanks again for letting us to know about your webinar.

Moe Vesal, M.Sc. & Eng.
President & CTO
Synetic Inc. & NuvolaCore Technology
CHEK-TV Media Centre,
780 Kings Road, 2nd Flr.
Victoria, BC V8T 5A2 Canada
Synetic:  (250) 475-3001  NuvolaCore: (250) 800-4222
Toll Free: (800) 463-1652
Emails: mvesal@synetic.ca & mvesal@nuvolacore.com
Webs : www.synetic.ca & www.nuvolacore.com

Posted by Ivet Petrova <ip...@storpool.com>.