Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bent Andre Solheim <be...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2004/07/20 17:32:02 UTC

The X-Radar plugin - Project current state and the development over time

Hi,

I have been following discussions on this group the last weeks, and have
read that some (many) are looking for plugins to support JUnit- ,
JDepend-, PMD-, Checkstyle- etc. reports over time. I have also noticed
that no one has mentioned the XRadar plugin. I believe this plugin does
just what some of you guys want. Now, I just starting to use Maven myself,
so I'm currently not using it myself - but I'm getting there...

You can check out http://xradar.sourceforge.net/. This may be just what
you need! :)

Best regards
Bent

Re: Re: The X-Radar plugin - Project current state and the development over time

Posted by Matt Kurjanowicz <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'd like to help :).  (If at all by testing).  Let me know how I can
best help and keep me appraised of any communications, etc.
Thanks!
Matt Kurjanowicz
The Readme Plugin
projassist.sourceforge.net/readme-plugin/

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:01:07 +0200, Jerome Lacoste
<je...@coffeebreaks.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 17:32 +0200, Bent Andre Solheim wrote:
> > http://xradar.sourceforge.net/.
>
> Great!
>
> It just needs to be plugged into maven. We should coordinate our efforts
> so that we don't duplicate that, as a maven plugin is already underway
> according to the doc [1]. That integration work should be done in the
> xradar project itself.
>
> Some quick notes:
> - it doesn't seem like the architecture uses a DB for storage. For those
> who want to use one, there's always the possibility to improve it.
> - it uses image/svg+html mime type for rendering. Don't forget your
> plugin
>
> [1] http://xradar.sourceforge.net/architecture/overview.html

Matthew Kurjanowicz
BSCS / BSDMTH Candidate
gtACM Treasurer
matt.kurjanowicz@gmail.com

RE: The X-Radar plugin - Project current state and the developmentover time

Posted by Jerome Lacoste <je...@coffeebreaks.org>.
On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 19:27 +0200, Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> Has anyone already talked with them?

I sent them an email to get in touch with them. I CCed some people who
had expressed their interest for such a tool.
I will add you to the next emails except if you don't want. OK?

> It sounds great.

Yes.

Jerome

RE: The X-Radar plugin - Project current state and the developmentover time

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net>.

Posted by Jerome Lacoste <je...@coffeebreaks.org>.
On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 17:32 +0200, Bent Andre Solheim wrote:
> http://xradar.sourceforge.net/.

Great!

It just needs to be plugged into maven. We should coordinate our efforts
so that we don't duplicate that, as a maven plugin is already underway
according to the doc [1]. That integration work should be done in the
xradar project itself.

Some quick notes:
- it doesn't seem like the architecture uses a DB for storage. For those
who want to use one, there's always the possibility to improve it.
- it uses image/svg+html mime type for rendering. Don't forget your
plugin

[1] http://xradar.sourceforge.net/architecture/overview.html

Jelly variable scope with maven:reactor

Posted by fa...@mpsa.com.

Hi,

I'm currently using the reactor in Maven, and I figured out that I can't
pass a variable from the calling project to the called projects.

For instance, if I do the following:

            <j:set var="myVar" value="foo"/>
            <maven:reactor
                  basedir="${basedir}"
                  includes="**/project.xml"
                  goals="myGoal"/>

then "myVar" is not available in the subprojects when myGoal executes.

Is it possible to do so?
Does anyone have an idea of what I should do to have this feature?

Thx a lot,
Fabrice.