Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Jeff Linwood <je...@greenninja.com> on 2002/01/08 22:10:49 UTC

TextPad Syntax Definition for Velocity Template Language

I wrote a simple syntax definition for Velocity for TextPad, which is a
Win32 text editor that I use for editing any kind of non-Java code or text
files. I definitely recommend this editor, but I don't work for them.

You can pick up my contributed Velocity syntax file here:

http://www.textpad.com/add-ons/synu2z.html

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: TextPad Syntax Definition for Velocity Template Language

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 1/9/02 2:53 PM, "Jeff Linwood" <je...@greenninja.com> wrote:

> Sure, that's fine with me, if you host it on the Velocity web page, instead
> of TextPad.com. Anybody written a Dreamweaver plugin?

We have it pointed at the TextPad page now.  I guess they want to host it
too to show what their product can do - so might as well leave it there to
prevent getting out of synch.

> -jeff

"Now what do we do?"

Re: TextPad Syntax Definition for Velocity Template Language

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 1/9/02 3:19 PM, "Igor Fedulov" <if...@outlook.net> wrote:

>> Sure, that's fine with me, if you host it on the Velocity web page, instead
>> of TextPad.com. Anybody written a Dreamweaver plugin?
>
> Netbeans plugin anyone?

If there are any out there, even started, that we aren't listing, and you
want to contribute to the community, let us know - we'll add them to the
list.

System and Software Consulting
Be a giant.  Take giant steps.  Do giant things...

Re: TextPad Syntax Definition for Velocity Template Language

Posted by Igor Fedulov <if...@outlook.net>.
> Sure, that's fine with me, if you host it on the Velocity web page, instead
> of TextPad.com. Anybody written a Dreamweaver plugin?

Netbeans plugin anyone?

Best regards,
--
HTTP is a stateless protocol, and the Internet is a stateless development
environment

Re: TextPad Syntax Definition for Velocity Template Language

Posted by Jeff Linwood <je...@greenninja.com>.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.