Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Alessandro Sironi <a....@me.com.INVALID> on 2023/02/21 14:26:51 UTC

Error trying to recording session

Hi all, with Guacamole 1.5.0 and the possibility to view recorded
sessione directly from browser, I try to set it up, but I still have
this error:

Feb 21 15:18:31 hcl guacd[774]: Creation of recording failed: No such
file or directory
Feb 21 15:18:31 hcl guacd[774]: guacd[774]: ERROR:#011Creation of
recording failed: No such file or directory

I have checker twice if I have misconfigured something, but I have
follow step by step this guide:
https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/recording-playback.html and I have
try both with default path (/var/lib/guacamole/recording) and with a
custom path (/home/newuser/recordings) adding the line:

recording-search-path: /home/newuser/recordings

in my /etc/guacamole/guacamole.properties and I have ofcourse restart
tomcat and, in second attempt, the entire VM but I still get that error
and no links under Logs column; what am I missing?

Best regards,

Alessandro

Re: Error trying to recording session

Posted by Alessandro Sironi <a....@me.com.INVALID>.
I'm sorry for my stupidity...

I had followed step by step the guide exept the point where I need to
put the histyr jar file in /etc/guacamole/extensions dir...

It works (if I enable the extension, stupid me!)

Best regards,

Alessandro